For students from Guinea-Bissau, fully funded scholarships can be a life-changing opportunity to access higher education and take their studies to the next level. With so many options out there, it can be difficult to know where to start.
Luckily, there are several fully funded scholarships available specifically for students from Guinea-Bissau, covering a wide range of subjects and disciplines. Read on to discover some of the most promising options.
Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics CSC Scholarship
Have you ever dreamed of a career in aeronautics and astronautics? The Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics CSC Scholarship may be your chance to make that dream a reality. Tailored specifically for students from Guinea-Bissau, this scholarship offers not only full tuition coverage, but also a comfortable living space, comprehensive medical insurance, and a monthly stipend.
- Open to international students from all countries.
- Pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in aerospace or astronautical engineering at NUAA.
- Full tuition fees covered
- Free on-campus accommodation
- Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics student dormitory
- Monthly living allowance:
- CNY 3,000 for Master’s students
- CNY 3,500 for Ph.D. students
- Comprehensive medical insurance
The sky’s the limit for aspiring aerospace scientists and technologists, and this opportunity could be your launchpad. The Nanjing University, renowned for its research in this field, opens its doors wide for you to explore the infinite expanse of the universe and technology.
Government of Mauritius Africa Scholarship, 2024-2025
If you’re ready to take advantage of this incredible opportunity, the first step is to understand the application process. The Government of Mauritius Africa Scholarship requires you to submit an application form, which is available online.
- Be a citizen of a member state of the African Union or the African Commonwealth countries.
- Meet the age requirements:
- Undergraduate applicants should be above 18 years and not have reached their 26th birthday by January 1, 2025.
- Master’s applicants should not have reached 35 years by the closing date of application.
- PhD applicants should not have reached 45 years by the closing date of application.
- Have applied for full-time on-campus studies at any public Tertiary Education Institution in Mauritius for the academic year starting in 2024.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance and a commitment to community service.
- Applications are typically accepted between January and March of each year.
- Contact the Ministry of Education in your home country for specific application procedures and deadlines.
- Prepare the required documents, including academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a motivation letter outlining your academic goals and aspirations.
Get ready to plunge into a world of opportunities, learning, and exploration with this extraordinary scholarship. Your aspirations are acknowledged, your efforts are rewarded, and your dreams are within your grasp. Mauritius is ready to welcome you – are you ready to seize this chance?
EPFL Master Excellence Scholarship for All, 2024
Step into the future of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) with the EPFL Master Excellence Scholarship, open to international students, including those hailing from Guinea-Bissau.
- CHF 10,000 per semester financial support.
- Guaranteed student room in a student residence (for “external” candidates).
- Certificate of excellence at the end of the Master’s program.
- Access to world-class education and research facilities at EPFL.
- Opportunity to study in a vibrant and multicultural environment.
- The application process is straightforward and integrated with the Master’s program application.
- Interested students need to tick the corresponding box on their Master’s application form and provide the requested application file.
- There is no separate scholarship application form.
- The deadline for applications is the same as the Master’s program application deadline, which is typically December 15th for most programs.
Picture yourself nestled in the heart of Switzerland, pursuing a Master’s program at the esteemed École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), without the financial stress of tuition fees. An exceptional opportunity like this does not present itself often.
Carleton Prestige Scholarships
Imagine studying in the multicultural heart of Canada, at a prestigious institution renowned for its inclusive and research-intensive environment. The Carleton Prestige Scholarships make this dream a reality for exceptional students, including those from Guinea-Bissau.
Types of Prestige Scholarships:
- Chancellor’s Scholarship: Full tuition, room, and board
- Richard Lewar Entrance Scholarship: Up to $20,000 per year
- Carleton University Scholarship of Excellence: Up to $16,000 per year
- Carleton University SHAD Scholarship: Full tuition for one year
- Jay Woo and CAA Scholarship: Up to $10,000 per year
- Riordon Scholarship: Up to $8,000 per year
- Collins Prestige Scholarship: Up to $5,000 per year
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or protected person of Canada.
- Entering Carleton directly from high school or CEGEP.
- Minimum admission average of 90%.
- Demonstrated leadership potential and community involvement.
- No separate application required.
- Considered automatically during the regular admission process.
These scholarships, awarded to students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement, leadership skills, and a commitment to their communities, cover not just tuition, but also books, living expenses, and more.
How do you get a 100% scholarship?
There’s no guaranteed recipe for landing a 100% scholarship, but here are some tips to boost your chances:
- Be exceptional: Aim for stellar academic performance, standardized test scores, and significant involvement in extracurricular activities showcasing leadership and community commitment.
- Research and apply early: Identify relevant scholarships based on your background, academic goals, and financial need. Start applying well before deadlines.
- Craft compelling applications: Tailor your essays and supporting materials to each scholarship’s specific requirements and showcase your unique strengths and aspirations.
- Highlight financial need: Clearly demonstrate your financial need to be considered for need-based scholarships.
Which country is easiest to get a full scholarship?
“Easiest” depends on your individual profile and specific scholarship programs. However, some countries known for generous scholarships include:
- Germany: DAAD scholarships offer funding for various study levels and fields.
- Norway: Quota Scheme scholarships cover tuition and living expenses for postgraduate studies.
- Sweden: Swedish Institute scholarships support international students at all levels.
- Netherlands: Orange Tulip Scholarship Program funds non-EU students for Master’s degrees.
What does a fully funded scholarship cover?
Coverage varies by scholarship, but typically includes:
- Tuition fees: Covering your study program’s full cost.
- Living expenses: A monthly stipend for housing, food, and other necessities.
- Health insurance: Providing basic or comprehensive medical coverage.
- Travel costs: Sometimes including airfare or other travel expenses.
What is the fully funded scholarship at Cambridge University?
Several fully funded scholarships exist at Cambridge, including:
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships: Full funding for postgraduate studies (except MBA) for international students from outside the UK.
- Cambridge Trust Scholarships: Fund postgraduate studies for international students based on academic excellence and research potential.
- Jardine Scholarships: Support doctoral studies in engineering, science, and medicine for students from Asia.
- Chevening Scholarships: Funded by the UK government for postgraduate studies at various UK universities, including Cambridge.
What GPA do you need for a scholarship to Cambridge?
There’s no specific GPA requirement for Cambridge scholarships, but outstanding academic performance is crucial. Strong grades in relevant subjects, along with exceptional research experience and international recognition, can significantly strengthen your application.
The world of fully funded scholarships opens a golden gateway for Guinea-Bissau students to further their education in premier institutions around the globe.
Remember, every oyster holds a possibility of a pearl, and these scholarships could be the gem you’ve been hunting for. So, go ahead, take that leap of faith, and you might land in a world of opportunities, achievements, and success. Don’t just dream it, do it!