Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
School: American Association Of University Women
Level: Master’s, PhD, Post Doctorate
Courses: All subject
Eligibility: All international students, Women students
This scholarship is open for those who want to do Masters, Post Doctorate programs and PhD.
The scholarship covers all subjects or courses offered by the school
- For those for the Master’s program or first professional degree, they get $18,000
- For those for the Doctoral program, it is $20,000
- For those for the Postdoctoral, they get $30,000
All students around the world can apply for this scholarship except those in the USA
- The applicants should not be citizens or permanent residents of the US.
- The candidates should have a U.S. bachelor’s degree or its equivalent completed by September 30, 2021, earned in the United States or abroad.
- The candidates are expected to have proficiency in the English language.
- The applicants should apply for a master’s or doctoral degree to an accredited institution by December 1, 2021.
- The candidates applying for the American Association Of University Women International Fellowships in US should be female International applicants.
- The applicants should be intending to devote their full time to the proposed academic plan.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For obtaining this grant, you need to be registered in postgraduate, doctoral, or postdoctoral courses at this university. After being enrolled, you will automatically be considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit official transcripts, a copy of passport, photographs, a letter of recommendation, a resume, and a previous certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold an academic degree (earned in the U.S. or abroad) equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree completed by November 15, 2020.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in English and confirm proficiency by submitting a valid ETS TOEFL* (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score or other acceptable verification.