Scholarship type: Fully funded with monthly grants for three years and accomodation
School: École Normale Supérieure
Level: Master’s, Diploma
Course: Humanity, Arts and Humanity, Arts
Eligibility : International students
Location : France
The École Normale Supérieure (ENS) scholarships provides Masters Degree programs and Diploma programs at university in science or Arts and Humanities.
This scholarship is open for Diploma programs as well as Master’s programs too
With the Ecole Normale Superieure(ENS) scholarships, the candidates have a monthly grant of 1000 Euros for three years and also paid housing facilities for them in a room of ENS campuses
International students from every country across the globe is eligible to apply
- Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday).
- Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.
- As an exception, the Director of ENS could authorize the application of a candidate whose academic background outside France is not standard.
The application form and documents must be submitted online before 9 December 2020 (Sciences) or 29 December 2020 (Arts & Humanities) for Session 2021.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.ens.fr/en/academics/admissions/international-selection