Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
School: Friedrich Ebert Foundation
Level: Master’s, Bachelors
Course: All subjects
Location : Germany
This scholarship is open for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs
Candidates get Partial Funding, EUR 750 or 850 per month plus other allowances
Countries eligible for this scholarship are all countries in Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, and Latin America
- The scholarship is open to applicants from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe.
- The academic excellence of the candidates is taken into consideration.
- Candidates should wish to study in Germany and should be committed to the values of social democracy.
- Highly-performing students are preferred, which also includes a comprehensive seminar program to aids the applicants to enhance his/her social competencies and academic skills.
- The number of awards available is 40.
To apply, you must fill up the online application form. If you are eligible for a scholarship, the Foundation will request additional documents from you by e-mail. The application deadline for Masters degree scholarships for international students is 30 November 2020 for the Winter semester and 31 May 2021 for the Summer semester. PhD candidates can apply at any time. For all other students please see the official website (link found below) for application deadlines.
It is important to visit the official website for the online application link and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.fes.de/studienfoerderung/bewerbung