Are you ready to take your education to the next level? If you’re a Togolese student looking for a fully funded scholarship, you’ve come to the right place. From top universities to prestigious research institutions, this guide will help you find the perfect opportunity to advance your studies.
From science and technology to the arts and humanities, there are scholarships available for all types of students. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Mandela Institute For Development Studies (MINDS) Scholarship Programme for Leadership Development
For those Togolese students with leadership aspirations, the Mandela Institute for Development Studies (MINDS) scholarship is a golden ticket. This prestigious program is designed specifically to cultivate the African leaders of tomorrow.
- Be a national of an African country, residing in any African country.
- Have been formally accepted by one or more MINDS preferred institutions outside your country of citizenship or residency.
- Have been formally accepted by one or more MINDS preferred institutions to pursue postgraduate studies within the following year.
- Have obtained at least 70% in each subject/course in the last two completed years of study.
- Selection criteria: Academic excellence, leadership potential, commitment to pan-Africanism, and motivation to contribute to development.
- Application process:
- Applications are open throughout the year.
- Submit your application online through the MINDS website: https://minds-africa.org/
- Required documents include academic transcripts, CV, letters of recommendation, and a motivation letter
Full scholarships are offered to dedicated Togolese students poised to assume leadership roles within their communities. This opportunity goes beyond financial support; the scholarship incorporates an intensive leadership development program. This grants students unparalleled access to a network of influential African leaders and policymakers.
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
Through a partnership between the government of Japan and the World Bank, this fully funded scholarship is designed to help individuals gain the skills and knowledge they need to become future leaders in the field of development. From tuition fees to a monthly stipend, every aspect of the program is covered. And, of course, the opportunity to study in Japan is an experience like no other.
- Be a citizen of a developing country listed on the World Bank’s International Development Association (IDA) list.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) earned at least 3 years prior to the application deadline.
- Have 3 or more years of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s degree.
- Be employed in development-related work in a paid full-time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application.
- Chosen field: Focuses on development-related fields like economic policy management, tax policy, and infrastructure management.
- Duration: Covers the duration of the graduate program or two years, whichever is less.
- Application process:
- Applications open annually, usually around February for Japanese nationals and August for other eligible countries.
- Check the World Bank scholarships website for specific deadlines and application procedures: [https://www.worldbank.org/en/programs/scholarships/jj-wbgsp].
- Required documents include academic transcripts, CV, letters of recommendation, and a development essay.
- Selection criteria: Academic excellence, development experience, commitment to returning to home country and contributing to development, and quality of the application package.
- Gain a top-tier education: Study at prestigious universities worldwide with strong development programs.
- Develop your skills: Enhance your knowledge and expertise in your chosen field.
- Expand your network: Connect with fellow scholars, development practitioners, and World Bank professionals.
- Contribute to your country’s development: Return home and use your skills and knowledge to make a positive impact.
With the scholarship’s focus on fields such as economics, finance, education, health, and environmental studies, Togolese students can catapult their careers to the next level. The full scholarship includes tuition, a monthly allowance, travel costs, and even health insurance, ensuring scholars can focus on making a lasting impact.
University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships
As a fully funded scholarship, it covers the entire cost of study, as well as other expenses such as travel and health insurance. But the most exciting aspect of the scholarship is the opportunity to pursue a world-class education at the University of Nottingham, one of the top universities in the United Kingdom. If you’re passionate about development and eager to make a real impact, this scholarship could be your ticket to a better future.
- Citizenship: Open to students from eligible African, Indian, and Commonwealth countries.
- Academic excellence: Demonstrated strong academic achievements in your undergraduate studies.
- Commitment to development: Passionate about making a positive impact on your home country.
- Chosen field: Pursuing a full-time Master’s degree program (including MRes) in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, or Faculty of Social Science.
- Deadlines: Applications open in April and close in May of each year.
- Apply online: Submit your application through the University of Nottingham’s scholarship portal.
- Required documents: Academic transcripts, CV, letter of motivation, and two letters of recommendation.
Don’t wait! Seize this incredible opportunity to become a champion for development. Visit the University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships website for detailed information and start your application today: https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/pgstudy/funding/developing-solutions-masters-scholarship
Note, the application process is competitive. Candidates need to demonstrate academic excellence, leadership potential, and a strong desire to contribute to their nation’s development. With the Developing Solutions Scholarships, you’re not just gaining an education, but also shaping a path to be a change-maker.
Read Also: Fully Funded Switzerland Scholarships
How do you get a 100% scholarship?
There’s no magic formula, but maximizing your chances involves:
- Academic excellence: Maintain a strong GPA and showcase exceptional potential.
- Chosen field: Focus on high-demand areas aligning with scholarship priorities like STEM or development.
- Compelling application: Highlight your achievements, motivation, and commitment to your field.
- Thorough research: Identify programs matching your goals and eligibility criteria.
- Early and wide application: Don’t wait until deadlines, and submit applications to various scholarship programs.
Remember, competition is high, but dedication and showcasing your unique potential can significantly increase your chances.
Which country is easiest to get a full scholarship?
Unfortunately, there’s no “easy” country. Each has its own scholarship options with specific requirements and competition levels. However, countries like Germany, Norway, Sweden, and some Asian nations like Thailand offer generous programs, especially in STEM fields.
Which scholarship is available now in Nigeria?
Several scholarships are available in Nigeria right now! Here are a few examples:
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarships: Fully funded for high-performing Nigerian students in STEM fields.
- Federal Government Scholarships: Diverse scholarships for Nigerian students at various levels in different fields.
- PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme: Fully funded postgraduate scholarships for Nigerians in science and technology fields.
- MTN Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme: Provides financial support for high-achieving Nigerian undergraduates in specific fields.
Remember, this is not an exhaustive list, so explore websites like ScholarshipsPortal and your desired university’s scholarship page for current opportunities.
What is Agbami scholarship?
The Agbami Undergraduate Scholarships program provides full scholarships for high-performing Nigerian students studying STEM fields at universities within and outside Nigeria. The program emphasizes academic excellence, leadership potential, and commitment to contributing to Nigerian society.
Who is eligible for MTN scholarship?
The MTN Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme is open to high-achieving Nigerian students enrolled in specific undergraduate programs at designated universities nationwide. Eligibility usually requires a strong academic record, involvement in extracurricular activities, and financial need.
These scholarships aren’t just about providing financial assistance. They’re about creating an invaluable platform for exposure, mentoring, and forging global connections. No matter where your passion resides – be it leadership, international development, distinct academic disciplines, or research into human origins – there’s a scholarship waiting just for you.
The key to your bright future is merely an application away. Your journey to shaping a brighter future for yourself and your country starts here.